2 Friday's ago we had an assembly.
Our theme was Creative Explorer's and our host names were... Eva and Rico.
We shared two pieces of artwork, our pop onomatopoeia art and our sunflower art.
We als shared our spelling by holding up long sentences and discussing the punctuation in them.
A few kid shared their personification poems about water.
Our class then peformed a dance to a song call 5 more hours.
Miss Woolf gave us lollipops afterwards as an reward.
Here are some photos:
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Friday, July 1, 2016
Thursday, June 30, 2016
Thursday, February 25, 2016
1. My goals are to learn my timetable off by heart.
How by I get better by writing them down in my home learn.
2. I want to get better in handwriting.
How by practising in my handwriting book.
3. My goals are to set out my home learning neatly.
How by taking my time on my home learning
My goals for 2016
- Being nice to my brothers by not fighting with them
- Working harder on my writing by putting more detail
- Trying harder on free style by breathing at the right time
- Trying to get in the top group for reading by next year by working harder in reading books
- Trying harder in maths by figuring out questions like 1.23+0.8-=?
My Goals for 2016
1. Making my hand writing better by always making all my letters the same size
2. Always helping around the house by always asking for a job three times a week
3. To be better at maths by always working harder at finishing my maths on time